Pictures From Jan-Jul 2023 - It's All About Having Fun!!

Monday, January 29, 2024

Sunday 1-28-24 Beautiful Day, Games and Jukebox Project

 

Beautiful day of sunshine

We had a beautiful day with a lot of sunshine and no wind. The started out with the temperature of 34 degrees and the high was 65 degrees. 

Larry worked on the new jukebox. He waited for it to warm up a bit because the next part of the project was painting. After lunch he sanded the pieces of the jukebox he was going to paint including the knobs. He said the knobs were the hardest to sand because of all the grooves. Once he sanded the parts he sprayed primer on the pieces except for the knobs. The paint he put on the knobs had primer in it so he painted them. Tomorrow he will paint the pieces he primed.

A bracket


Shelf


The frame

I played games. I did the Daily Challenges of Solitaire and Mahjong. The event was Event: Easy Street Mini of 5 games. It took me 7 minutes and 37 seconds, which put me in 19th place in my group. Then I moved onto playing Angry Birds. I also played a few Sudoku games.

Today started the new weekly challenge, No Fear: Dangerous Sports. Last week's challenge was Fun House I ended up coming in 53rd out of 77 participants. I played one game on the new challenge and got a score of 845,500,820. So far the new challenge is a fun game and the sound is great.

No Fear Dangerous Sports

I played pinball on both the pinball cabinet and the arcade cabinet. 

On the pinball cabinet I played Red & Ted's Road Show, Rock 'n' Roll Diner, Attack From Mars and Cactus Canyon. I played Attack From Mars because I wanted to challenge Larry for the Grand Champion. I didn't even come close of getting on the board but I had a good game. When I played Cactus Canyon I had an outstanding game and came in 1st high score.

Attack From Mars


Cactus Canyon


Red & Ted's Road Show


Rock 'n' Roll Diner

On the arcade cabinet I played Goldeneye, Iron Man and Junk Yard. When I played Goldeneye I entered my initials. I had a good day of playing pinball.

Goldeneye


Iron Man


Junk Yard

I worked out for a half hour on the Wii Fit and a half hour of Just Dance 2014.

The 20 minute workout songs


The 10 minute songs

In the evening we finished watching the second season of Northern Exposure and started the third season. I watched the next Marvel movie, which was Black Widow. Then I started watching the fifth season of A Touch of Frost. I ended up doing 17,500 steps, which put me in 1st place in my group for the week with the total of 121,160 steps.


 

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear friendly comments on anything at all. Ruth