Pictures From Jan-Jul 2023 - It's All About Having Fun!!

Saturday, January 27, 2024

Friday 1-26-24 Super Day of Pinball, Dancing & Diamond Painting

 

Happy Thursday

We had a laid back day of having fun. The day started out with thick fog and the temperature of 48 degrees. It finally lifted around lunchtime. It got up to 54 degrees. The rain came back in the evening.

Larry spent the day working on our two Godzilla games. They both shared the same ROM. He made aliases for the two games. When he wrote the aliases he had to wipe the scores off the board. The limited edition Godzilla (Marty's game) he changed the sound to one that had a lot more sound. It sounds super and you can feel the vibrations of the helicopter and other noises. We both had a super afternoon playing the upgrade of Godzilla. Larry played and got the #1 high score. He challenged me to beat him so I did. My game started out very poor but I ended up beating his score with the total of 894,902,330. I also played the weekly challenge of Fun House and got a new high score of 8,457,450. We had a great day of playing pinball.

Godzilla


Fun House

I played the Daily Challenges of Solitaire and Mahjong. The event today was Event: Pyramid Mini of 5 games. It took me 12 minutes and 4 seconds, which put me in 16th place in my group. Then I played Angry Birds.

I worked out for a half hour with my Wii Fit and a half hour with Just Dance 3. Today I worked with the group of songs called Mash-Up, it had a group of characters from other songs dancing together in one song. 

I worked on the Lady and the Tramp diamond painting. 

After my workout we went to town to mail a couple of things out at the UPS Store. Then we went to Walmart to pick up a chicken for dinner. 

In the evening I attended Ett McAtee's Weekly A2 dance at 6:30 for an hour. Ett called four tips to 22 participants. We just danced and visited in between the tips. I had a super time dancing with friends.

After the dance we started watching the second season of Northern Exposure. Then I watched Ant-Man from the Marvel super hero series. Afterwards I watched an episode of A Touch of Frost. I ended up doing 17,000 steps, which put me in first place in my group.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear friendly comments on anything at all. Ruth