Pictures From Jan-Jul 2023 - It's All About Having Fun!!

Tuesday, January 2, 2024

Monday 1-1-24 New Years Dance, Games & Having Fun

 

New Years Day

Happy New Year to everyone. I hope everyone had a great day we did. We had a cool day with the high of 51 and a breeze out of the north.

We started the day out by attending Di Green and Terry McCann's New Years dance at 9:00 for an hour and fifteen minutes. Di called five tips of C1 to 15 participants. Larry danced with me. It was a great way of starting the new year with friends.

I did the Daily Challenges of Solitaire Mahjong. The event today was Event: World Tour Mini of 7 games. It took me 14 minutes and 36 seconds, which put me in 7th place in my group. I played a little Angry Birds.

Angry Birds

I played a four games of pinball: Doctor Who, The Matrix, Apollo 13 and Attack From Mars. While playing Apollo 13, I did the 13 ball multi ball so I entered my initials in the game. I didn't entered my initials in Attack From Mars but I did very well.


Apollo 13


Attack From Mars


The Matrix

Louise gave me a jig saw puzzle kit of four 500 piece puzzles. I started one of them, it's Beauty and The Beast. I assembled the frame.

Disney 4 puzzles

 kit

Frame of Beauty and the Beast

Before playing games I took a two hour nap.

Larry continued working on putting songs on the jukebox. He has also started another jukebox project. He took the painted jukebox apart and started cleaning the pieces.

 
Some of the pieces
 

New jukebox project

In the evening we watched an episode of Midsummer Murders. Then we watched the last episode of the first season of After Paradise. When Larry went to bed I watched Jesse Stone: Night Passage and Ice Age: The Meltdown out of our movie collection. I ended up doing 18,000 steps, which put me in 4th place in my group. Not a bad start for the week.

 

 

 


 


No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear friendly comments on anything at all. Ruth