Pictures From Jan-Jul 2023 - It's All About Having Fun!!

Tuesday, January 9, 2024

Monday 1-8-24 Dancing, Games & Having Fun

 

Hold on tight

We had a wonderful day. It was cold, damp and windy. The day started out with rain and in the high 50's and stayed around there. 

We started the day off by attending Di Green and Terry McCann's Weekly C1 dance at 9:00 am for an hour. Di called five tips to 14 participants. She worked on Tally Ho and Relay The Top. Larry and I had a super time dancing to Di and with friends.

Get a partner and dance

Larry continued playing with his jukebox. While I played games. I did the Daily Challenges of Solitaire and Mahjong. The event today was Event: Tri Peaks Adventure of 20 games. It took me 2 hours, 27 minutes and 43 seconds, which put me in 16th place in my group. Then I moved onto playing Angry Birds.

The rain stopped around 2:00 so we went to town. Larry wanted to fill the car with gas so he wouldn't have to fill it in the morning on the way to our A2 dance in Corsicana. Before doing so we stopped by Walmart to look at spray paint. Larry's looking for a paint the jukebox he is working on. While in Walmart we picked up a few items. Then we went to Auto Zone I stayed in the car while Larry went inside to look at their Automotive paint. After filling the car we went home.

Doing Errands

When we got home I worked out on the Wii Fit for a half hour. Then I played a little pinball. The games I played were Red & Ted's Road Show, Johnny Mnemonic, Doctor Who and Last Action Hero. Before playing Doctor Who Larry changed the balls from three to five. Below are the games and score I got in the games.

Doctor Who

  

Johnny Mnemonic


Red & Ted's Road Work

In the evening we watched a couple of episodes of third season of All Creatures Great & Small on PBS. Then I watched the last two Jesse Stone movies. They were Benefit of the Doubt and Lost in Paradise. I ended up doing 18,000 steps, which put me in 2nd place in my group.




 


No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear friendly comments on anything at all. Ruth