Pictures From Jan-Jul 2023 - It's All About Having Fun!!

Friday, January 12, 2024

Thursday 1-11-24 Alice in Wonderland, Games & Jukebox Project

Awesome Day

We had an awesome day of doing this and that. 

We started with the temperature of 37 degrees and it got to be 69 degrees with wind. It's suppose to be in the teens next week, just in case we lose power we took the Minnie to town to fill it with propane and fuel. We stopped at Ace Hardware Store to get the propane. Larry went inside and the clerk told him they were out. They had received a shipment yesterday and ran out this morning. We went a couple of miles south to Sunbelt RV, they had plenty of propane. The location is in the back and very difficult to get to but Larry did an excellent job of backing the Minnie and getting it near the propane station. On the way home we stopped by Sunoco and filled the Minnie with gas. Now it's ready for the cold temperatures.

Minnie project

I did the Daily Challenges of Solitaire and Mahjong. The event today was Event: Two Game Tango Mini of 10 games (5 Free Cell and 5 Tri Peaks). It took me 1 hour, 42 minutes and 41 seconds, which put me in 15th place in my group. Then I moved onto playing Angry Birds 2 and Angry Birds and Friends.

I worked out on the Wii Fit for a half hour and Gold's Gym for a half hour. 

Working out

While I played games and worked out Larry worked on his jukebox project. He made some brackets for some components for the jukebox. He kept busy all day.

I finished assembling Mickey Mouse and Minnie Mouse. Today I started assembling Alice in Wonderland jigsaw puzzle. I completed the frame and started assembling more pieces.

The puzzle frame

 

Alice in Wonderland

In the evening we watched three episodes of the fourth season of All Creature Great & Small on PBS. Then I watched Spider-Man 3 starring Tobey Maguire. I watched the 7th episode of the 2nd season of Reacher. I ended up doing 18.500 steps, which put me in 3rd place in my group.





 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear friendly comments on anything at all. Ruth