Pictures From Jan-Jul 2023 - It's All About Having Fun!!

Sunday, January 14, 2024

Saturday 1-13-24 Jukebox, Workout, Puzzle & Games

 

Just having fun

The day started out in the low 30's and the high was in the high 50's. The high was at 3:00 and then the temperature started to drop by 10:00 the temperature was back in the low 30's. It was also windy.

For the next three days the temperatures aren't suppose to get over freezing. This afternoon Larry drove the Minnie to the side of the house and drained what little liquid was in the grey and black tanks. He just wanted to be safe and not have things freeze. Then once it was back in the driveway he opened the doors of the cabinets and setup the heaters. Now the Minnie is ready for the cold weather.

I did the Daily Challenges of Solitaire and Mahjong. The event was Event: Two Game Tango Mini of 10 games (5 Klondike and 5 Tri Peaks). It took me 53 minutes and 55 seconds, which put me in 24th place in my group. Then I moved onto playing Angry Birds. 

At 1:30 I worked out with the Wii Fit for a half hour.

Getting back in shape

Larry spent the day working on his jukebox. He needed to paint a couple of small items and discovered he didn't have any spray primer. After I finished working out we went to Walmart. As you would expect on a Saturday it was busy.

I spent most of the day working on Alice in Wonderland. I'm almost finish with it. 

Alice in Wonderland

In the evening we watched YouTube videos. Then we watched the last episode of the third season of Miss Scarlet & The Duke and the first episode of the fourth season. Then I started to watch the Marvel super hero movies in chronological order of events. We have the movies in our movie collection. The first movie was Captain Marvel. I ended up doing 17,000 steps, which put me in 4th place in my group. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear friendly comments on anything at all. Ruth