Pictures From Jan-Jul 2023 - It's All About Having Fun!!

Friday, January 26, 2024

Thursday 1-25-24 New Pinball Game, Diamond Painting & More

 

Overcast Day

We had another overcast day with a little drizzle now and then. 

We just hung around the house having fun. Larry downloaded a new Elvira pinball game called Elvira Party Monsters. It has the same ROM as Elvira House of Horrors so Larry had to make aliases for the two games so they could work independent of each other. The new Elvira has a scoring problem, you can't put your initials in the game when you get a high score. Larry will work on it tomorrow. We played the new game. I played four other pinball games. They were Elvira House of Horrors, Scared Stiff (Elvira), Fun House and Who Dunnit. On both Elvira House of Horrors and Elvira Party Monster I the 2nd high score. The other two I had a good game. I had fun playing pinball games.

Elvira House of Horrors


Elvira Party Monsters


Scared Stiff


Who Dunnit
 

I did the Daily Challenges of Solitaire and Mahjong. The event today was Event: Hard Road Mini of 10 games, It took me 1 hour, 55 minutes and 23 seconds, which put me in 27th place in my group. Then I moved onto playing Angry Birds.

I spent most of the day working on Lady and the Tramp diamond painting project.

I worked out using the Wii Fit for a half hour and Gold's Gym for a half hour.

Working out

In the evening we finished watching the first season of  Northern Exposure. I watched the Avengers: Age of Ultron and the third episode of the fourth season of A Touch of Frost. I ended up doing 17,000 steps, which put me in 1st place in my group.


No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear friendly comments on anything at all. Ruth