Pictures From Jan-Jul 2023 - It's All About Having Fun!!

Sunday, January 28, 2024

Saturday 1-27-24 Finished Lady and the Tramp, Games & Having FUn

 

Cloudy Morning

Our day started out overcast, By the afternoon the sun came out. The low today was 49 degrees and got up to 56. We had a north wind so it felt colder.

I started the day out by finishing my diamond painting of Lady and the Tramp. It took me four days. The more diamond paintings I do the faster I do them. I find ways that are easier for me to complete the project. I have more of the trays so I can work with more colors at a time. I finished three of the six projects Larry bought me for Christmas.

Lady and the Tramp


Disney, Bambi and Lady and the Tramp

My new weekly pinball challenge starts tomorrow, it is No Fear: Dangerous Sports by Williams. Larry downloaded the game and installed it. It took him a bit to get it to work but once he succeeded he played the game. He had fun. Then he played Attack From Mars and had a super game. He succeeded in destroying the Martian spaceships for Germany, Italy, England, United States and France. He advanced to Attack Mars. His final score was 11,328,250,840. I didn't play any pinball today.

Attack From Mars

I played the Daily Challenges of Solitaire and Mahjong. The event today was Event: Free Cell Adventure of 20 games. It took me 2 hours, 43 minutes and 58 seconds, which put me in 7th place in my group. Then I moved onto playing Angry Birds 2 and Angry Birds and Friends.

After lunch we took the Minnie back to storage. 

I worked out with the Wii Fit for a half hour and Gold's Gym for a half hour.

In the evening we continued watching the second season of Northern Exposure. Afterwards I watched Captain America: Civil War and an episode of A Touch of Frost. I ended up doing 17,000 steps, which kept me in first place in my group.

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear friendly comments on anything at all. Ruth