Pictures From Jan-Jul 2023 - It's All About Having Fun!!

Tuesday, January 16, 2024

Monday 1-15-24 Cold Day & Having Fun Indoors

 

 
Snowy Morning
 
We had a cold day. It started with the temperature of 14 degrees and it got to a high of 22 degrees. We woke up to snow on the ground and more coming down. It was a lite snow but it stayed around because the temperature didn't get out of the 20's. We stayed at home and indoors.
 
We started the day by attending Di Green and Terry McCann's Weekly C1 dance at 9:00 for an hour. Di called five tips of C1 to 13 participants. She worked on Linear Action, Tally Ho and Relay the Shadow. We had a great time dancing with friends.
 
I did the Daily Challenges of Solitaire and Mahjong. The event today was Event: Spider Mini of 5 games. It took me 16 minutes and 42 seconds to complete, which put me in 10th place in my group. Then I moved onto playing Angry Birds 2 and Angry Birds and Friends.
 
I worked out with the Wii Fit for a half hour and Just Dance for a half hour with (Just Dance 2018 for twenty minutes and Just Dance 2019 for ten minutes).
 
 
Songs I danced on 2018
 

 
Songs I danced on 2019
 
I also played games on the pinball cabinet and arcade cabinet. The games I played on the pinball machine were the weekly challenge of Guardians of the Galaxy and four other games (Mustang, Johnny Mnemonic, Indiana Jones and Last Action Hero). When I played Guardian on the Galaxy I got 91,691,180 as my high score, which is high score #3. High scores of the game is with five balls but today's score is with three balls. I became Grand Champion in Mustang, high score # 1 in Johnny Mnemonic and high score #1 in Last Action Hero. I had a great day of playing pinball.
 
 
Guardians of the Galaxy
 

 
Johnny Mnemonic
 

 
Last Action Hero
 

 
Mustang
 
 
The games I played on the arcade cabinet were three poker games (Red Hot Poker, Poker King and Reel Poker), two fruit/slots games (Jolly Taverner and Lotty Time) and two pinball games (Junk Yard and Monster Bash). When I played Monster Bash I became Monster Bash Champion. 

Poker King


Red Hot Poker


Junk Yard


Monster Bash

Larry kept busy working on his jukebox.

I continued assembling the Mickey Mouse and Minnie Mouse jigsaw puzzle.

In the evening we watched YouTube videos. Then we finished the third season of Miss Scarlet & The Duke. Then I watched the third Marvel movie Iron Man. I ended up doing 18,000 steps, which put me in 1st place in my group.


 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear friendly comments on anything at all. Ruth