Pictures From Jan-Jul 2023 - It's All About Having Fun!!

Saturday, January 13, 2024

Friday 1-12-24 Dancing, Games, Puzzle & Working Out

 

Hold on tight

We had another windy day. The day started out with a temperature of 34 degrees and got up to 50 degrees. The wind was out of the west but it was very strong.

I did the Daily Challenges of Solitaire and Mahjong. The event was Event: Easy Street of 30 games. It took me 1 hour and 3 minutes, which put me in 13th place in my group. Then I moved onto playing Angry Birds.

I ended up playing five pinball games. They were Apollo 13, Attack From Mars. Cactus Canyon, Cirqus Voltaire and Last Action Hero. I had a great day of pinball. I didn't get a new high score in Last Action Hero but had fun.

Apollo 13


Attack From Mars


Cactus Canyon


Cirqus Voltaire


Last Action Hero

Larry continues working on his jukebox. He started building shelves for components. He still waiting for more parts to coming. He continues having fun and knows it's going to take time.

I worked out on the Wii Fit for a half hour. I also worked out with Just Dance 2015 for 20 minutes (six songs) and Just Dance 2016 for 10 minutes (three songs).

The 2015 songs I danced to


The 2016 I danced to

I worked on the Alice in Wonderland puzzle.

In the evening I attended Ett McAtee's Weekly A2 dance at 6:30 for an hour. She called to 14 participants. She mainly worked on Single Wheel in different positions. I had fun dancing to Ett and with friends.

After the dance we watched the last two episodes of the fourth season of All Creature Great & Small on PBS. Then I watched Rogue One: A Star Wars Story out of our movie collection. I ended up doing 17,500 steps, which put me in 3rd place in my group.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear friendly comments on anything at all. Ruth