Pictures From Jan-Jul 2023 - It's All About Having Fun!!

Monday, January 8, 2024

Sunday 1-7-24 Dancing with Di, Games, Puzzle & Jukebox

 

We had a great Sunday of doing this and that.

I started the day out by catching up on my games. I did the Daily Challenges of Solitaire and Mahjong. The event was Event: World Tour Mini of 10 games. It took me 1 hour, 5 minutes and 18 seconds, which put me in 29th place in my group. Then I played Angry Birds.

Angry Birds characters

I attended Ett McAtee's Weekly C Series dance at 1:00 for 45 minutes. This week she had Di Green cover for her. Di called three tips of C1 and three tips of C2. Di had 16 participants. I danced by myself and had a super time. 

Dancing with friends

While I danced Larry checked the air pressure of the air bags on the Minnie. He also checked the tires air pressure. 

Afterwards he started disassembling the jukebox and cleaning it. He's going to paint it. He had to use his Dremel tool to take one of the parts off the case.

Disassembling the jukebox

Today my new weekly pinball challenge started. The game is The Last Action Hero. I played it a few times and ended up with my first high score of 111,675,340. I didn't play any other pinball games.

Last Action Hero

I worked out a half hour on the Wii Fit and a half hour with Gold's Gym (a boxing program).

I worked on Mickey Mouse & Minnie Mouse jigsaw puzzle.

In the evening we watched Suicide Squad from our movie collection. Each time I watched it I'm amazed on how talented Margot Robbie is. After Larry went to bed I watched two more of Jesse Stone's movie. They were No Remorse and Innocent Lost. I ended up doing 18,000 steps, which put me in 3rd place in my group for the week with a total of 123,782 steps.

 





No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear friendly comments on anything at all. Ruth