Pictures From Jan-Jul 2023 - It's All About Having Fun!!

Thursday, January 4, 2024

Wednesday 1-3-24 Dance Day, Games & Having Fun

 

Overcast Day

It was a cold and overcast day. It drizzled on and off all day. The high today was 50 degrees.

I attended three virtual dances. First was Di Green and Terry McCann's Weekly Plus dance at 10:00 for an hour. Di and Terry took turns calling five tips to 10 participants. I had a great time dancing to Di and Terry and with friends.

Second was Ett McAtee"s Weekly C1 at 1:00 for an hour. Ett was still on holidays so Di Green covered for her. Di called five tips to 21 participants. Terry danced with Di and Di did a super job of cueing through the dance. I had a super time dancing to Di and with friends.

Third was Dave Eno's Weekly C1/A2 at 6:00 for an hour and a half. Dave was going to call the dance by himself but Karin Rabe and Greg Moore showed up because the dance they were going to call had been cancelled. The format for the dance was three tips of C1 and three tips of A2. Karin and Greg called the first tip in both the C1 and A2, Dave called second tip of both the C1 and A2 and all the callers called the third tip of C1 and A2 to 8 participant.  In between the A2 tips we did a couple Trivia questions. When Dave called his tips he worked shopped a couple of moves, which were the Single Concept and I think the other one was La Kay. La Kay was where the center dancers of the formation trade and the end dancers of formation U-Turn back. It fun to dance a new move. I had a very nice evening of dancing with friends.

Larry continued working on his jukebox project. He is learning how to make a skin for the software. A skin is the graphical image that is used to control playing the music.

I did the Daily Challenges of Solitaire and Mahjong. The event was Event: The Hard Road of 16 games. It took me 2 hours, 24 minutes and 59 seconds, which put me in15th place in my group. Then I played some Angry Birds. I played two pinball games, which we Doctor Who and Guardians of the Galaxy. While playing Guardians of the Galaxy I became the #1 high scorer of the game with 115,737,470.

                                                              

My #1 high score


Guardians of the Galaxy

I worked out for a half hour on the Wii Fit and a half hour of Gold's Gym.

After the last dance we watched a movie on Amazon called Hector and the Search For Happiness. I liked the movie. It was entertaining and funny. After Larry went to bed I watched the last episode of eighth season of Shetland. I watched Rooster Cogburn a movie out of our collection. I ended up doing 17,000 steps, which put me in third place in my group.

                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                        

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear friendly comments on anything at all. Ruth