Pictures From Jan-Jul 2023 - It's All About Having Fun!!

Wednesday, January 10, 2024

Tuesday 1-9-24 Cold Front & Dancing A2


 Cold Front

It was windy all day. The wind was a cold north wind. The high temperature was in the high 40's.

We spent the day in Corsicana dancing A2 to Dale Smith calling. We had one square and six extra dancers sitting out. The dance format was 9:30 am to 11:30 am dancing, 11:30 am to 12:30 pm lunch break and 12:30 pm to 2:30 pm dancing. The dance was computer operated and told dancers when they danced, which worked out great because it gave dancers time to rest. Dale did an outstanding job of calling. We had a great time dancing with friends.

We left the house at 7:15 am and got home at 4:30 pm. Just in time for dinner. 

After dinner we watched YouTube videos and I played my games.

I did the Daily Challenges of Solitaire and Mahjong before going to bed. I did the event after dinner. The event was Event: Hard Road Mini of 5 games. It took me 58 minutes and 23 seconds, which put me in 28th place in my group. I played the weekly pinball challenge of Last Action Hero.

Last Action Hero

I worked out using my Wii Fit for a half hour and assembled some more pieces on the Mickey Mouse and Minnie Mouse jigsaw puzzle.

We finished watching the third season of All Creatures Great & Small on PBS. Then I watched Spiderman starring Tobey Maguire. I ended up doing 17,000 steps, which put me in 3rd place in my group.

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear friendly comments on anything at all. Ruth