Pictures From Jan-Jul 2023 - It's All About Having Fun!!

Tuesday, January 30, 2024

Monday 1-29-24 Dancing, Games & More

 

Gorgeous Day

We had another gorgeous day with the low of 37 degrees and high of 70 degrees. There was no wind and we had a lot of sunshine.

Larry was going to paint his jukebox but the primer wasn't setup enough to sand. He's going to wait until Wednesday to paint.

We started the day out by attending Di Green and Terry McCann's Weekly C1 dance at 9:00 for an hour. Di called five tips to 18 participants. Larry danced with me. Di worked on Rotate, Reverse Rotate, Tally Ho and on any moves the dancers were having problems with. We had an outstanding time dancing with friends.

 

I played the Daily Challenges of Solitaire and Mahjong. Then I played the event, which was Event: Two Games Tango Mini of 10 games (5 Klondike and 5 Free Cell). It took me 29 minutes and 5 seconds, which put me in 3rd place in my group. Then I moved to Angry Birds. I played a few games of Sudoku.

I played three games of pinball on the pinball cabinet, which were No Fear Dangerous Sports, Theatre of Magic and Who Dunnit. When I played Who Dunnit I entered my initials as the #3 high score. I played four fruit/slots (Lotty Time, Luxor, Mario Kart and Monte Carlo Or Bust) and two arcade games (Pac Man and Popeye). When playing Pac Man I got a score of 7990 and Popeye I got 5000. I think this is the best I have ever gotten in both games.

 
Who Dunnit score
 

Luxor


Monte Carlo or Bust

Larry spent the day working on the pinball cabinet to get the sound to work correctly. He installed a new program on the cabinet, that when you push the button for extra ball the rules for the game shows up. He played some pinball games he hadn't played in a long time. We had a super time playing pinball.

I worked out a half hour with the Wii Fit and a half hour with Gold's Gym.

In the evening we continued watching Northern Exposure. I watched Spider-Man: Homecoming. I ended up doing 18,000 steps, which put me in 4th place in my group.

 


No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear friendly comments on anything at all. Ruth