Pictures From Jan-Jul 2023 - It's All About Having Fun!!

Sunday, January 7, 2024

Saturday 1-6-23 Tips Dance, Minnie Projects & Having Fun

 

Minnie

We had a chilly day. It started out in the 30's and got into the 50's.

I started the day out by making pancakes for breakfast. Then I worked on the Mickey Mouse and Minnie Mouse jigsaw puzzle. 

Larry downloaded the new weekly challenge for pinball, which is Last Action Hero. Once he downloaded it he played it to make sure it worked correctly. I haven't played it yet. The last weekly challenge was Doctor Who, which was for three weeks instead of one because of the holidays. It stops Sunday at 12:30 pm. So far I'm 54th out of 65 participants. I'll try again tomorrow to move up before the time is up. I played Doctor Who a few times today. I also played Cactus Canyon. 

Cactus Canyon

I played the Daily Challenges of Solitaire and Mahjong. The event today was Event: Spider Adventure of 20 games. I only did 16 of the games because I ran out of time. I played it for 1 hour, 48 minutes and 40 seconds. I ended up in 21st place in my group. I also played Angry Birds.

The weather is suppose to be very nice this week so we're hoping to go camping. We plan to drive the Minnie to our Tuesday dance in Corsicana. After lunch I went outside and made the bed and put things away. I put some dry food in the Minnie. Larry made a cable for the solar charging station in the Minnie. I wanted to get a head start because Monday it's suppose to rain.

I worked out a half hour on the Wii Fit and a Half hour with Just Dance. When I worked out with Just Dance I used the 2016 & 2018 programs. I danced four of the songs from 2016 disc and five songs from 2018 disc.

Just Dance 2016

 


Just Dance 2016 song I danced to


Just Dance 2018


Just Dance 2018

In the evening we went to the TIPS Club dance. We arrived at 6:00 to help with the A class. I danced one tip during the class to make a square. The rest of the class showed up and we were short one person to have two squares. The class was over at 7:15 and the dance started at 7:30. Three more couples showed up for the dance so we had two squares plus three extra people. Billy Grimsley, who is a caller showed up so he called a tip. Billy is very fun to dance with and he does an excellent job of calling. Dale Smith called the rest of the dance. A few people representing Texas for the National Square Dancing Board for the National Square Dancing and Rounds Convention were at the dance, they talked about the convention, which is going to be in Waco in 2026. We have never been to a National Square Dance and Rounds Convention so this would be an excellent time for us to go. Larry and I had a super time dancing to Dale and with friends.

When we got home it was 10:15 so Larry read his e-mail and then went to bed. I stayed up and watched two more Jesse Stone movies, which were Sea Change and Thin Ice. I ended up doing 17,000 steps, which put me in 3rd place in my group. 

 


No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear friendly comments on anything at all. Ruth