Pictures From Jan-Jul 2023 - It's All About Having Fun!!

Friday, January 5, 2024

Thursday 1-4-24 No Dancing Just Having Fun

 

Overcast Day

We had thick fog in the morning. When the fog lifted the clouds stayed around. We had a high of 56 degrees. The rain came back in the early evening.

I spent most of the day assembling the Disney Beauty and the Beast jigsaw puzzle. 

Beauty and the Beast

Larry spent the day working on his jukebox skin.

I did the Daily Challenges of Solitaire and Mahjong. The event was Event: Easy Street Mini of 15 games. It took me 28 minutes and 58 seconds, which put me in 12th place in my group. Then I moved onto playing Angry Birds 2 and Angry Birds and Friends.

After lunch I took a two hour nap. When I woke up I worked out for a half hour on my Wii Fit and a half hour on Just Dance (20 minutes on 2014 and 10 minutes on 2015). In the evening I did a jazz program I learned many years ago for fifteen minutes.

The songs on 2014 I danced

In the evening we watched YouTube videos. Then we watched Mrs. Palfrey At The Claremont on Amazon. It was a slow but good movie. After the movie I played three pinball games (Doctor Who, Congo and Cirqus Voltaire). When playing Cirqus Voltaire I joined the circus and spelled Cirqus. I tried and failed spelling Voltaire but I entered my initials. I'm in third place with the score of 126,715,150. Then I watched the sixth episode of the second season of Reacher. Afterwards I watched Aquaman. I ended up doing 18,000 steps, which put me in 4th place in my group.

Cirqus Voltaire


High score #3


Congo
 



No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear friendly comments on anything at all. Ruth