Pictures From Jan-Jul 2023 - It's All About Having Fun!!

Tuesday, January 23, 2024

Monday 1-22-24 Dancing with Di and Terry, Games, Jukebox & More

 

Rainy Day

We had an overcast day by mid-afternoon the rain came in. It started with the temperature at 40 degrees and got to 47 degrees. We hung around the house doing this and that.

We started the day out by attending Di Green and Terry McCann's Weekly C1 at 9:00 for an hour and fifteen minutes. Di called five tips to 17 participants. Larry danced with me. It's so much easier when you have a partner, that way you only have to keep track of 6 phantoms instead of 7. We help each other to get in the right place. We had a super time dancing to Di and Terry and with friends.

Get a partner and dance

I spent about three hours working on the Bambi diamond painting to finish it. It came out beautiful with a lot of color.

Bambi finished

I did the Daily Challenges of Solitaire and Mahjong. The event was Event: World Tour Mini of 10 games. It took me 1 hour, 4 minutes and 49 seconds, which put me in 19th place in my group. I played Angry Birds.

Yesterday started a new weekly challenge, which is Fun House. We have Fun House but the challenge version is an older one so Larry downloaded it last night. Today he installed it on the pinball machine. It took him a bit because it didn't work correctly, he got it fixed. I played the challenge and got 2,251,760. Then I played the two Godzilla games. I entered my initials as a high score on the Marty version, which is the second one.

Fun House high score


Godzilla


High score on Godzilla

After installing Fun House Larry moved onto working on the jukebox. Today he used the Cameo to cut vinyl to put on the front glass. Everything is now done with the exception of the physical box, it needs to be sanded and painted. He'll have to wait until the weather clears up.

I worked out with the Wii Fit for a half hour and Gold's Gym for a half hour.

In the evening we finished watching the Black Snow series. It was very good. Then I watched Captain America: The Winter Soldier. I ended up doing 18,000 steps, which put me in 1st place in my group.

 



No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear friendly comments on anything at all. Ruth