Pictures From Jan-Jul 2023 - It's All About Having Fun!!

Sunday, December 31, 2023

Saturday 12-30-23 Awesome Day Crafting & Games

 

Awesome Day

We had another gorgeous day. 

I spent most of the day working on my Mickey Mouse diamond painting project. Larry downloaded and started learning a new graphics design program called Gimp. It is very powerful but also very complex and not user friendly. He played with it for hours and finally had to walk away. As time goes on he will try to learn more.

I did the Daily Challenges of Solitaire and Mahjong. The event was Event: Pyramid Mini of 5 games. It took me 12 minutes and 16 seconds, which put me in 17th place in my group. Then I played Angry Birds 2 and Angry Birds and Friends.

I played three games of pinball. They were Tales From the Crypt, The Addams Family and Doctor Who.

Tales From the Crypt


The Addams Family

I worked out for an hour. I worked out with the Wii Fit for a half hour and Gold's Gym for a half high.

In the evening we watched YouTube videos. Then we watched Quigley Down and Under. Then I watched the fifth episode of the second season of Reacher on Amazon. Then I watched Murder on the Orient Express. I ended up doing 18,000 steps, which put me in 2nd place in my group.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear friendly comments on anything at all. Ruth