Pictures From Jan-Jul 2023 - It's All About Having Fun!!

Saturday, December 31, 2022

Friday 12-30 New Year's Eve Dance & Holiday Pie

 

Just having fun

We had an awesome day of having fun.

Larry continued working on the Queen pinball game and he downloaded a new game called Shrek and got it to work. He played both games a few times. Later in the afternoon I played a few games of pinball. We are loving playing pinball.

I played the Daily Challenges of Solitaire and Mahjong. The event today was Event: Hard Road Mini of 5 games. It took me 1 hour, 24 minutes and 58 seconds to complete, which put me in 20th place in my group. I played Angry Birds. I did a few games of Sudoku.

After playing games I did a little reading.

Late afternoon I was relaxing with a book and Larry was working on the pinball machine when the neighbor's kids, Keileigh and Connor came by to wish us a Merry Christmas and Happy New Year with a pecan pie. The pie was a Brazos Bottom Pecan Pie and it comes in a gorgeous wooden box. It is delicious. While they were here I asked them if they wanted to play some pinball. Keileigh is 15 and Connor is 11 and they didn't know what a pinball machine was. They had never seen one. Larry started Shrek and explained how to play the game. They both enjoyed playing the game and were very impressed.


Brazos Bottom Pecan Pie

In the evening I attended Ett McAtee's Weekly A2/C1 dance at 6:30 for an hour and fifteen minutes. It was her New Years Eve dance. She had four people dancing in her basement at the same time as she called the dance in the basement. She called four tips of A2 and one tip of C1 with 24 participants. I had a super time.

While I danced Larry played with some more slot machine software.

Yesterday, I mentioned Larry had to reload the data for our dvds on the Fire TV. He checked out the reload and it came out perfect and we have plenty of memory. He found out that the program we use for the dvds, NOVA has changed to a new company for their data. The new companies pictures are noticeable sharper and brighter and they have terrific information.  

After the dance we watched the first movie of Shrek from our dvds. When Larry went to bed I watched Wonder Woman. I watched an episode of Rockford Files I ended up doing 27,000 steps, which put me in 2nd place in my group.   

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear friendly comments on anything at all. Ruth