Pictures From Jan-Jul 2023 - It's All About Having Fun!!

Friday, December 2, 2022

Thursday 12-1 Pinball Project, Games & Dancing

 


We had a great day.

Larry spent the day working on the pinball machine. He worked on the electronic components and power. 

I did some housework. I was tried of seeing dust and I hadn't cleaned the bathrooms in a couple of weeks. I also vacuumed.

Doing housework

I played my games. I did the Daily Challenges of Solitaire and Mahjong. The event today was Event: Pyramid Mini of 10 games. It took me 50 minutes and 16 seconds, which put me in 20th place in my group. I played Angry Birds.

I attended Dayle Hodge's Weekly C1 dance at 11:00 for an hour. I danced by myself. Our friends from Dallas Ken and Susan were there, it had been a long time since they had attended Dayle's dances. It was nice to see them and I told them so. Dayle called four tips of two couple C1 with 12 participants and one tip of four couple C1 with 11 participants. I struggled a little but had fun.

In the evening we watched Mission Impossible III on Freevee. Then I watched Avatar. Afterwards I watched an episode of Eleventh Hour. I ended up doing 27,000 steps, which put me in 4th place in my group. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear friendly comments on anything at all. Ruth