Pictures From Jan-Jul 2023 - It's All About Having Fun!!

Sunday, December 25, 2022

Saturday 12-24 Christmas Eve Celebration

 

Christmas Celebration

It was a little warmer today. At 6:00 am it was 23 degrees and it got up to 38 degrees at 3:00. It was a beautiful day filled with sunshine.

We spent the morning hanging out in the house.

I played my games. I did the Daily Challenges of Solitaire and Mahjong. The event today was Event: Tri Peak Mini of 5 games. It took me 7 minutes and 26 seconds, which put me in 16th place in my group. I played some Angry Birds. 

Larry continued playing with the pinball machine by adding a new game and making the games work the way we want them to. After I finished playing games we played some pinball games.

I made homemade noodles for our Christmas lunch tomorrow. I did my housework.

Doing housework

In the afternoon we went to Round Rock to celebrate Christmas with Louise and Alice. Louise cooked our traditional dinner, chili, cornbread, fudge, cookies and Fritos for the chili. She put a relish tray together with cheese, ham, sweet pickles and pepperoni. Like always I ate too much. After dinner we opened our presents. We got a lot of wonderful gifts. Then we had pecan pie for dessert. The food was delicious. Thank you Louise for the great meal. Thank you Shirley, Barbara and Louise for the wonderful gifts. Thank you Larry for the pinball machine. We had a super celebration.

Opening gifts with Alice

Alice dressed up in her Christmas sweater

Louise opening her gifts

Larry opening his gifts


    The Christmas tree after all the gifts were open

After getting home we watched Top Gun: Maverick. Then I watched A Very Country Christmas Homecoming. It was about a newly married couple who gets a surprise visit from the wife's former father in-law. He returns 11 years after his son's death. It was a good movie. Afterwards I watched a couple of episodes of Rockford Files. I ended up doing 27,000 steps, which put me in 2nd place in my group.


No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear friendly comments on anything at all. Ruth