Pictures From Jan-Jul 2023 - It's All About Having Fun!!

Sunday, December 11, 2022

Saturday 12-10 Visiting Louise & Pinball Project

 

Smile and have a great day

We started the day out by going to Round Rock to visit Louise and Alice. 

On the way we stopped at Jack 'n' Jill Donuts for breakfast. Next we stopped at The Home Depot in Georgetown. The Home Depot in Temple is small and sometimes doesn't have something we need. On The Home Depot website Larry will find something he wants that is not stocked in Temple but lots of times it will be available in Georgetown. Larry wanted a couple of small items that were not in the Temple store but we found them in Georgetown. 

When we got to Louise's house she and Alice greeted us at the front door. We said our hellos and then went inside. Louise had been having problems with her cell phone so Larry decided to buy her a replacement for Christmas. It came in the other day so today he decided to set it up for her today. For lunch we had sandwiches, potato chips and peanut butter cookies. During our stay I played with Alice and worked on Louise's jigsaw puzzle. We had another nice visit.

When we got home Larry continued working on the pinball machine.

I played my games. I did the Daily Challenges of Solitaire and Mahjong. The event today was Event: World Tour Mini of 10 games. It took me 37 minutes and 41 seconds, which put me in 10th place in my group. I played Angry Birds 2 and Angry Birds and Friends. 

After playing games for a bit I read.

Reading is fun

We watched YouTube videos.

In the evening we watched Hook on Freevee. We hadn't watched this movie in a long time and I still enjoyed it. Then I watched a couple of episodes of Murdock Mysteries 15th season. I also watched a Christmas movie on Freevee called Hotel for the Holiday. I ended up doing 28,000 steps, which put me in 3rd place in my group.

Relaxing in front of the television


 

 


No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear friendly comments on anything at all. Ruth