Pictures From Jan-Jul 2023 - It's All About Having Fun!!

Thursday, December 8, 2022

Wednesday 12-7 Dance Day & Pinball Machine

 

Another beautiful day

We had an overcast day and some wind but it still was beautiful. The high today was 78 degrees. 

I attended four virtual square dances. First was Di Green and Terry McCann's Weekly Plus at 10:00 for an hour. Di and Terry took turns calling five tips with 10 participants. I danced by myself and had a super time.

Second was Dayle Hodge's Weekly A1/A2 at 11:00 for an hour. He called two tips of A1with 12 participants, two tips of A2 with 11 participants and one four couple tip with 10 participants. Larry danced with me. We had a great time dancing to Dayle and with friends.

Third was Ett McAtee's Weekly C1 Workshop at 1:00 for an hour and fifteen minutes. She called five tips of C1 with 22 participants. During the workshop Ett worked on Alter the Wave, Cross Roll and Percolate. She put us in different positions while calling these moves. When we were having problems she walked us through the move and position. I had fun.

Fourth was Dave Eno's Weekly C1/A2 at 6:30 for to hours. Karen Rabe and Greg Moore helped him call the A2 tips. The format was two tips of C1 with 9 participants, four tips of A2 with 9 participants and one tip of C1 with 9 participants. Karen and Greg called two A2 tips. When Dave called one A2 tip he called a C1 instead. The last A2 tip Karen, Greg and Dave took turns calling. I did a lot better tonight and had a great time.

Larry continued working on the pinball machine.

I played my games I did the Daily Challenges of Solitaire and Mahjong before I went to bed. Before Di and Terry dance I did the event, which was Event: Klondike Adventure of 20 games. It took me 1 hour, 8 minutes and 11 seconds, which put me in 17th place in my group. I did some Sudoku games and Angry Birds.

We watched YouTube videos.

After the last dance we watched an episode of Death in Paradise. When Larry went to bed I started watching the second season of Without Motive. I ended up doing 27,000 steps, which put me in 4th place in my group.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear friendly comments on anything at all. Ruth