Pictures From Jan-Jul 2023 - It's All About Having Fun!!

Wednesday, December 21, 2022

Tuesday 12-20 Di and Terry Christmas Dance & Having Fun

 

Just having fun

We had a great day of hanging around the house.

We started the day out by attending Di Green and Terry McCann's Weekly A2 dance at 10:00. It was their A2 Christmas dance. They took turns calling five tips with 16 participants. Some of the dancers were dressed up for Christmas and Di and Terry dressed up also. Larry danced with me. We had a super time.

Di Green and Terry McCann's Christmas dance dancers

Larry had posted our pinball machine on a couple of websites and later on Facebook. We got lots of terrific comments and some questions. None of the pinball folks had ever seen a freestanding fold down machine, they thought it was a brilliant idea. Hopefully some others will build one and come up with ideas on how to make it better.

I started reading a book on my Kindle called My Notorious Life: A Novel by Kate Manning. I like the book so far. 

I played the Daily Challenges of Solitaire and Mahjong. I did the event, which was Event: Easy Street of 30 games. It took me 59 minutes and 35 seconds, which put me in 15th place in my group. I played Angry Birds.

For dessert the last couple of days we had some new cookies by Betty Crocker called Cinnamon Toast Crunch. They were very good.

Cinnamon Toast Crunch Cookies

In the evening we watched two episodes of Three Pines on Amazon. When Larry went to bed I watched a Christmas movie, that was recommended by Louise. It was called Holiday in Handcuffs. I watched a couple of episodes of Rockford Files. I ended up doing 28,000 steps, which put me in 4th place in my group.   


No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear friendly comments on anything at all. Ruth