Pictures From Jan-Jul 2023 - It's All About Having Fun!!

Saturday, December 3, 2022

Friday 12-2 Project, Games and Dance

 

It's Friday!!!!

We had a great day. We just hung around the house.

Larry spent the day working on the electronics on the pinball machine. He worked on downloading, configuring and backing up some pinball games.

On and off switch on the door panel of the playfield

On and off switch 

 

 Power strips for the pinball machine

While Larry played with the pinball machine I played games. I did the Daily Challenges of Solitaire and Mahjong. The event today was Event: Easy Street Mini of 15 games. It took me 30 minutes and 31 seconds, which put me in 13th place in my group. I played Angry Birds 2 and Angry Birds and Friends.

We watched YouTube videos.

I attended Ett McAtee's Weekly A2/C1 dance at 6:30 for an hour and fifteen minutes. Ett called four tips of A2 with 16 participants and one tip of C1 with 15 participants. During the C1 tip she worked on Percolate. I danced well and had a super time dancing to Ett and with friends.

After the dance we watched two episodes of Death In Paradise. Then I watched The De Vinci Code. Afterwards I finished watching the Eleventh Hour. I ended up doing 27,000 steps, which put me in 3rd place in my group.

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear friendly comments on anything at all. Ruth