Pictures From Jan-Jul 2023 - It's All About Having Fun!!

Saturday, December 24, 2022

Friday 12-23 Freezing Day & Christmas Dance

 

It's freezing

When Larry woke up at 6:00 it was 11 degrees. It was windy but not as bad as yesterday. The high was 28. We hung around the house and kept warm.

Larry continued playing with the pinball machine. He continued working on the program that runs the games.

While Larry played with the pinball machine I read and played games. I did the Daily Challenges of Solitaire and Mahjong. The event today was Event: Pyramid Adventure of 20 games. It took me 1 hour, 22 minutes and 18 seconds, which put me in 14th place in my group. I played Angry Birds.

 Yesterday, I made ham hock and beans and let it sit overnight. For dinner we had ham hock and beans.

Ham hock and beans

In the evening I attended Ett McAtee's Weekly A2/C1 dance at 6:30 for an hour and fifteen minutes. It was her holiday dance. She called four tips of A2 with 16 participants and one tip of C1 with 14 participants. During the C1 tip she worked on Percolate But, which means to substitute a part of the move. She continues working on the C1 moves Loren Smith teaches on his Sunday night dance. I had a great time.

After the dance we watched an episode of Death In Paradise. Then I watched a Christmas movie on Amazon called Naughty or Nice. It was a good movie. It was about an advertising executive who lost her job and she came across Santa's naughty or nice list. It was a drama, comedy and fantasy movie. Afterwards I watched a couple of episodes of Rockford Files. I ended up doing 27,000 steps, which put me in 2nd place in my group.  


No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear friendly comments on anything at all. Ruth