Pictures From Jan-Jul 2023 - It's All About Having Fun!!

Friday, December 23, 2022

Thursday 12-22 Cold Front

 

It's cold

We had a wonderful day. It started out at 42 degrees and by 10:00 pm it had dropped to 15 degrees. By morning it should be 12 degrees. In the afternoon the wind came up. The wind is out of the north with gusts up to 28 mph. Brr, it's cold.

We attended Dayle Hodge's Weekly C1 dance at 11:00 for an hour. He called four two couple tips with 17 participants and one four couple tip with 15 participants. I was struggling with the move Zing I couldn't get it. I told Dayle I had a mental block on the move and he called it in the next tip and I got it. So I celebrated by jumping up and down. Dayle cued us through some of the more difficult moves he called. We had a great time dancing to Dayle and with friends.

We played some pinball.

I did the Daily Challenges of Solitaire and Mahjong. The event today was Event: Experts Only Mini of 5 games. It took me 1 hour, 45 minutes and 16 seconds, which put me in 11th place in my group. I played Angry Bird 2 and Angry Birds and Friends.

In the evening we rented Top Gun: Maverick on Amazon. It's the second Top Gun and we saw it in the theater. It's very good. After Larry went to bed I watched another Christmas movie on Amazon called Christmas Catch. It was a comedy about an undercover cob who falls in love with a suspect. It was good. Then I watched a couple of episodes of Rockford Files. I ended up doing 27,000 steps, which put me in 2nd place in my group.



 



No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear friendly comments on anything at all. Ruth