Pictures From Jan-Jul 2023 - It's All About Having Fun!!

Friday, December 16, 2022

Thursday 12-15 Cold Front, Pinball & Dancing

 

We woke up with the temperature in the 30s and it only got into the the high 50s.

We started the day out by going to town. First stop was at the UPS Store to pick up our mail. Then we went across the street to Dollar Tree to pick up some bleach. While in town we finished our Christmas shopping. On the way home we stopped at Top Donuts.

We attended one virtual square dance. It was Dayle Hodge's Weekly C1 at 11:00 for an hour. He called four two couple tips and one four couple tip with 11 participants. Dayle called a little challenging and helped the dancers get in the right place by cueing. We had a great time dancing to Dayle and with friends.

Larry continued tweaking the pinball machine. Then he backed up the games and computer that they run on. When it was backed up he made sure everything worked. The backup went perfect.

I did the Daily Challenges of Solitaire and Mahjong. The event today was Event: Solitaire World Tour of 30 games. It took me 3 hours, 57 minutes and 34 seconds to complete, which put me in 10th place in my group. I did some Sudoku games. I played Angry Birds 2 and Angry Birds and Friends.

We watched YouTube videos.

In the evening we started watching a series on Amazon called A Private Affair. It was originally in Spanish but was translated into English so the audio was a little off. But it was watchable. It's a cute detective series. After Larry went to bed I watched a Christmas movie on Amazon called Angel Falls Christmas. Then I continued watching My Life Is Murder. I ended up doing 25,500 steps, which put me in 5th place in my group.


No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear friendly comments on anything at all. Ruth