Pictures From Jan-Jul 2023 - It's All About Having Fun!!

Saturday, December 17, 2022

Friday 12-16 Pizza Night & Christmas Tree

 

Celebrate it's Friday

We had another cold day. The low was in the low 30s and didn't get out of the mid 40s.

Keep warm in front of a fire

Larry spent the day finishing up the pinball machine.

I played my games. I did the Daily Challenges of Solitaire and Mahjong. The event today was Event: Medium Mayhem Mini of 5 games. It took me 16 minutes and 1 second, which put me in 18th place in my group. I played Angry Birds.

Playing Angry Birds

After Larry finished the pinball machine we played a bit. It works excellent. You can feel the balls moving through the games and when the flippers hit the ball. You can even feel the vibrations of the game.

We use to go down to the Rio Grande Valley on Christmas day so I didn't decorate the house. Since Covid hit dancing has slowed down in the valley and they don't have a lot of upper level dancing any more. Our favorite caller Randy Doughtery passed away. This is the third season we will miss and we probably won't return. If we did go it would only be for a week and not a month or two. 

I have been thinking about decorating for Christmas, this afternoon Larry helped me get the decorations and tree out of the attic. It took me over two hours to decorate it but I'm happy I put the tree up. Merry Christmas.

Our Christmas tree

Santa Claus and a snowman

For dinner we had a pizza. 

In the evening I attended Ett McAtee's Weekly A2/C1 dance at 6:30 for an hour and fifteen minutes. Ett asked Loren Smith to cover for her. Loren is a super caller and a lot of fun to dance to. Loren called four tips of A2 with 12 participants and one tip of C1 with 9 participants. We just danced and I had a great time.

After the dance we watched continued watching  A Private Affair. We watched three episodes. Then I watched a Christmas movie called A Christmas Carol starring George C. Scott. After the movie I finished watching the 3rd season of My Life Is Murder. I ended up doing 28,000 steps, which put me in 4th place in my group.

  




No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear friendly comments on anything at all. Ruth