Pictures From Jan-Jul 2023 - It's All About Having Fun!!

Wednesday, December 14, 2022

Tuesday 12-13 Dancing, Dining Room Table & More

We had a wonderful day. The forecast was similar as yesterday, overcast and a lite rain.

We started the day by attending Di Green and Terry McCann's Weekly A2 dance at 10:00. Di and Terry were back in town.They took turns calling five tips with 14 participants. We had a great time dancing to Di and Terry and with friends.

Get a partner and dance

When Larry started his pinball project he commandeered the dining room table, for the past two months it has been pushed up against the wall and covered with computers, monitors, speakers, buttons, amplifier, wiring and various other items. Over the past week items have slowly been leaving the table and disappearing inside the playfield cabinet. Well today Larry removed the last of the items and we moved the table back to the middle of the room. Of course before all this started it was his paper crafting area so it remains to be seen how long it will actually be available for dining.

I played games. I did the Daily Challenges of Solitaire and Mahjong. The Event today was Event: Tri Peaks Adventure of 20 games. It took me 51 minutes and 44 seconds, which put me in 6th place in my group. I played Angry Birds 2 and Angry Birds and Friends.

I did some housework and laundry. I continued reading The Poison Keeper.


Doing chores

In the evening Larry's sister called, she was having a few problems with her new phone. It took a couple of hours but hopefully everything will now work correctly. 

When Larry went to bed I watched a Christmas movie called A Lot Like Christmas on Prime. It was a movie about a big box store coming to a small town and competing with a local business. It was a cute movie. Afterwards I started watching season 3 of My Life Is Murder on Acorn. I ended up doing 28,000 steps, which put me in 6th place in my group.  



No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear friendly comments on anything at all. Ruth