Pictures From Jan-Jul 2023 - It's All About Having Fun!!

Monday, December 12, 2022

Sunday 12-11 Grocery Shopping, Pinball Project & Games

 

Happy Sunday

We had a great day.

We started the day out going to town. First stop was HEB to do our weekly grocery shopping. Larry has been busy and hasn't had time to make Christmas cards so we went to Walmart to pick up cards and finish our grocery shopping.

Shopping with H-E-Buddy

Larry spent the day working on the pinball machine. He continued working on the electronics and wiring up the button lights. They look great.

Pinball electronics and button lignts

 

Front buttons

 

Launch ball button

While Larry worked on the pinball machine I played my games. I did the Daily Challenges of Solitaire and Mahjong. The event today was Event: Two Game Tango of 20 games (10 Free Cell and 10 Tri Peaks). It took me 2 hours, 48 minutes and 14 seconds, which put me in 18th place in my group. I played Angry Birds.

After playing my games I read.

For dinner I made a dish I hadn't made in a long time, Creamy Chilaquiles. It's a Mexican dish with chicken, cheese, salsa and tortillas chips ( I used tostada shells instead). It came out delicious.

In the evening we watched Catch Me If You Can on Freevee. It was an old movie but it was good. It was based on a real story. Then I watched a movie on Prime called Miss Meadows. It was a weird movie. Then I watched a couple of episodes of Murdock Mysteries. I ended up doing 27,000 steps, which put me in 2nd place in my group for the with a total of 193,247 steps.



No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear friendly comments on anything at all. Ruth