Pictures From Jan-Jul 2023 - It's All About Having Fun!!

Tuesday, December 20, 2022

Monday 12-19 Just Another Wonderful Monday

 

Just having fun

We had a wonderful day.

We woke up to rain and it hung around all day. The temperature started out in the low 40s and got into the low 50s. 

We started the day out by attending Di Green and Terry McCann's Weekly C1 at 9:00 for an hour. It was their Christmas dance so some dancers dressed up for Christmas. I wore a Christmas hat and Di wore a Christmas jacket. She took it off halfway through the dance because she got hot. Larry danced with me. Di called five tips with 17 participants. We had a great time dancing to Di and with friends.

Di in her Christmas jacket

 

Participants at the dance

 

Cindy and Barry dressed in identical Christmas sweaters

We continued playing pinball games. Larry continued tweaking the software.

I played the Daily Challenges of Solitaire and Mahjong. The event today was Event: Two Game Tango Mini of 10 games (5 Spider and 5 Free Cell). It took me 1 hour, 23 minutes and 35 seconds to complete, which put me in 12th place in my group. I played Angry Birds.

In the evening we watched an episode of Midsomer Murders. When Larry went to bed I watched a Christmas movie on Amazon called Dashing Home for Christmas. Then I watched a couple episodes of Rockford Files. I ended up doing 28,000 steps, which put me in 3rd place in my group.

Relaxing in front of the television


 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear friendly comments on anything at all. Ruth