Pictures From Jan-Jul 2023 - It's All About Having Fun!!

Friday, December 9, 2022

Thursday 12-8 Errands, Dancing & More

Smile and have fun

We had a great day doing this and that.

We started the day out by doing some errands. Last night I wrapped Christmas gifts for Larry's mom (Shirley) and his aunt (Barbara). First errand was to mail the gifts out at the post office. Next stop was Ace Hardware to buy an aluminum strip for the pinball project. Last stop was the UPS Store to pick up our mail. On the way home we swung by Jack 'n' Jill Donuts for a couple of donuts.

Doing errands

Larry continued working on the pinball project.

We attended Dayle Hodge's Weekly C1 dance at 11:00 for an hour. Dayle called four two couple tips with 14 participants and one four couple tip with 11 participants. Every week Dayle calls more challenging moves, which makes the dancers think. The moves are challenging but we have fun. Dayle helps by cueing and waiting for the dancers to get in the right place. We had an outstanding time dancing to Dayle and with friends.

I did the Daily Challenges of Solitaire and Mahjong. The event today was Event: Spider Mini of 5 games. It took me 21 minutes and 29 seconds, which put me in 39th place in my group. I did some Sudoku games and Angry Birds.

I haven't read a book since our fall trip and decided to read a book. Yesterday, I charged my Kindle and asked Larry to choose a book for me. This afternoon I started reading The Poison Keeper by Deborah Swift.

We watched YouTube videos.    

In the evening we started to watch a series on Amazon called Three Pines. It's a detective series and so far very good. Afterwards I finished watching Without Motive. Then I watched Scrooged starring Bill Murray on Amazon. I ended up doing 28,000 steps, which put me in 4th place in my group.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear friendly comments on anything at all. Ruth