Pictures From Jan-Jul 2023 - It's All About Having Fun!!

Monday, December 19, 2022

Sunday 12-18 Just Having Fun

 

Overcast Sunday

It was overcast all day, It looked and felt like a winter day. We woke to the temperature in the mid 20s and got to 55 degrees. There was a breeze out of the north.

We spent the day hanging around the house. 

The pinball machine is finished and we are playing it but it will continue to occupy time, not only for playing but also adding games and adding enhancements. Today Larry took a few pictures of the completed machine and posted them along with a short description on a couple of virtual pinball sites that he follows. He is getting some terrific responses on the design and how great a job he did.


The finished pinball machine

 

Folded up for storage

Ready to play on

I played the Daily Challenges of Solitaire and Mahjong. The event today was Event: Klondike Mini of 5 games. It took me 9 minutes and 52 seconds, which put me in 18th place in my group. I played Angry Birds. 

I took a two hour nap. After I woke up we went to town to do our weekly grocery shopping and Christmas dinner shopping. We went to Walmart. It was busy but not too bad. 

Before the dance we played some pinball. It is a lot of fun and the sound effects really add to the games.

In the evening I attended Loren Smith's Weekly A2/C1 dance at 7:30 for an hour and a half. The format was three tips of A2 with 11 participants and two tips of C1 Teach and one tip of C1 with 11 participants. During the teach tips Loren worked on the But/Replace/Finished Concepts. I had a super time dancing to Loren and with friends. Loren won't be calling for two weeks because of the holidays. 

Loren Smith's Dance

After the dance we watched an episode of Death In Paradise. Then I watched a Christmas movie on Amazon called A Christmas Village. Then I watched a couple of episodes of Rockford Files on Freevee. I ended up doing 26,000 steps, which put me in 1st place in my group for the week with 189,669 steps.



No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear friendly comments on anything at all. Ruth