Pictures From Jan-Jul 2023 - It's All About Having Fun!!

Monday, December 26, 2022

Sunday 12-25 Merry Christmas

 

Merry Christmas

Merry Christmas to everyone. We had a super Christmas. The temperature in the morning was in the teens and got in the 40s. 

Louise and Alice showed up to celebrate Christmas around 9:00 and stayed until 1:00. Louise brought fudge and oatmeal chocolate cookies. For lunch we had ham, dressing, baked beans, homemade noodles, gravy, three cheese potatoes, relish tray and dinner rolls. Before lunch we snacked on the fudge, cookies, relish tray ( Colby Jack and pepper Jack cheese, sausage, sweet pickles and olives) and deviled eggs. While waiting for lunch Louise and Larry played pinball. Larry explained to Louise how the machine works. She had a great time playing. Alice kept me company in the kitchen. We had a fantastic Christmas celebration.

Snacks we munched on 

 

Christmas lunch

 

Alice dressed in another  Christmas sweater

Louise having fun playing pinball

After Louise left Larry continued working on the pinball machine. I took a nap.

I played my games. I did the Daily Challenges of Solitaire and Mahjong. The event today was Event: Easy Street Mini of 5 games. It took me 7 minutes and 54 seconds, which put me in 6th place in my group. I played some Angry Birds.

In the evening we watched Call the Midwife Christmas Special on PBS. Then we watched our traditional movie The Polar Express. After Larry went to bed I watched another Christmas movie called Mistletoe Mixup on Freevee. It was a comedy about two brothers trying to win the same girl. It was good. Then I watched a couple of episodes of Rockford Files. I ended up doing 26,000 steps, which put me in 1st place in my group for the week with 190,293 steps.

  

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear friendly comments on anything at all. Ruth