Pictures From Jan-Jul 2023 - It's All About Having Fun!!

Thursday, December 29, 2022

Wednesday 12-28 Dance Day & Playing Games

 

Just another Wednesday of fun

We had a great day of having fun.

I attended three virtual square dances. First was Di Green and Terry McCann's Weekly Plus at 10:00 for an hour. Di and Terry took turns calling five tips with 16 participants. I had a great time dancing to Di and Terry and with friends.

Second was Ett McAtee's Weekly C1 at 1:00 for an hour. She called four tips with 21 participants. This week she worked on the finish concepts of moves. She cued us through the moves more than usual because they were hard to see with phantoms. I danced with a some people that I hadn't seen since they went back to in person dancing. I had fun dancing with friends and to Ett.

Third was Dave Eno's Weekly C1/A2 at 6:30 for two hours. This week Dave Hutchinson, Greg Moore and Karen Rabe helped calling the dance. Dave Hutchinson hadn't called virtually since February due to medical problems. He did a great job. The format this week was two C1 tips with 10 participants, four A2 tips with 10 participants and one C1 tip with 10 participants. The two Daves called the C1 tips, the last C1 tip they took turns calling. During the A2 tips Karen and Greg took turns calling the first and third tip together and the two Daves took turns calling the second tip. The fourth tip all four callers took turns calling. It was a lot of fun because each caller had their own style of calling. It was a small group but we had a super time dancing with each other. When we had troubles the callers would repeat the sequence. 

Having fun dancing with freinds

While I was dancing Larry continued working on the pinball machine games. Larry played games after making the adjustments to the games and fixing problems. I played pinball for a couple of hours and had a lot of fun.

When I wasn't dancing I played games. I did the Daily Challenges of Solitaire and Mahjong. I did the event, which was Event: Klondike Mini of 10 games. It took me 34 minutes and 19 seconds, which put me in 19th place in my group. Then I played Angry Birds 2 and Angry Birds and Friends.

After the last dance we watched the first episode of the 11th season of Death In Paradise, which was their Christmas episode. Then I finished watching the third season of Jack Ryan on Amazon. Afterwards I finished watching the 1st season of Rockford Files on Freevee. I ended up doing 27,000 steps, which put me in second place in my group.

Relaxing in front of the television


 

   

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear friendly comments on anything at all. Ruth