Pictures From Jan-Jul 2023 - It's All About Having Fun!!

Monday, December 5, 2022

Sunday 12-4 Pinball Project, Games & Dance

 

We had a great Sunday.

Larry continued working on the pinball machine electronics. He also worked on backing up the drive. For some reason that he doesn't understand when he backed it up the other day the machine got corrupted and would not boot, he ended up spending many hours reloading everything. After getting it running he again backed everything up but the machine will not boot the backup drive. He is trying to figure out why.

While Larry worked on the pinball machine I played games. I did the Daily Challenges of Solitaire and Mahjong. The event today was Event: The Hard Road of 16 games. It took me 2 hours, 19 minutes and 45 seconds, which put me in 17th place in my group. I played Angry Birds 2 and Angry Birds and Friends.

Playing Angry Birds

For dinner I made empanadas. I hadn't made these for a long time. The shells were in the freezer for a long time and needed to be used. They came out good but not as good as usual, it could be because the shells were in the freezer for such a long time.

Empanadas

In the evening I attended Loren Smith's Weekly A2/C1 dance at 7:30 for an hour and a half. The format was three tips of A2 with 12 participants, two tips of teach C1 with 10 participants and two tips of C1 with 10 participants. During the teach tips Loren worked on the move weave. I had a great time dancing to Loren and with friends. 

While I danced Larry continued working on the pinball project.

After the dance we watched YouTube videos. Then I watched Angels & Demons. I ended up doing 26,000 steps, which put me in 4th place in my group for the week with the total of 191,186 steps.



 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear friendly comments on anything at all. Ruth