Pictures From Jan-Jul 2023 - It's All About Having Fun!!

Saturday, December 10, 2022

Friday 12-9 Happy Friday

 

We had an awesome day.

Larry spent the day working on the pinball machine. He continued doing the electronics and finishing touches. He did some woodwork and painting. Then he moved onto the playfield. He used aluminum to make the side rails and the top plate of the lock down bar. After installing the speakers and two monitors in the upper cabinet he bolted it to the bottom cabinet. The upper and lower cabinets are finished, only the playfield cabinet is left and most of it is done.

The upper cabinet with speakers and monitors

I played my games. I did Daily Challenges of Solitaire and Mahjong. The event to day was Event: Two Game Tango Mini of 10 games (5 Pyramid and 5 Tri Peaks). It took me 42 minutes and 50 seconds, which put me in 20th place in my group. I played Angry Birds. 

I continued reading The Poison Keeper.

We watched YouTube videos.

I attended Ett McAtee's Weekly A2/C1 dance at 6:30 for an hour. Ett was having internet problems so she called three tips of A2 with 17 participants and one tip of C1 with 16 participants. I had a great time.

After the dance we watched two episodes for Three Pines on Amazon. Afterwards I watched Something From Tiffany's on Amazon. It was a Christmas movie. It was a good movie. After the movie I was deciding what to watch and came across the 15th season of Murdock Mysteries. I had started to watch the season and didn't finish it. I watched a couple of the episodes. I ended up doing 27,000 steps, which put me in 4th place in my group.

 


No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear friendly comments on anything at all. Ruth