Pictures From Jan-Jul 2023 - It's All About Having Fun!!

Wednesday, December 28, 2022

Tuesday 12-27 Games, Dancing & Pinball

 

Just having fun

We spent the day just having fun.

We started the day by attending Di Green and Terry McCann's Weekly A2 dance at 10:00 for an hour. Di and Terry usually take turns calling five tips but today Di called all the tips. She called to 15 participants. Larry danced with me. We had a great time dancing with friends.

Larry continued playing with the pinball machine. He loaded a couple of new games and they didn't work correctly. He spent most of the day working on them, he finally gave up on one and was able to get the The Munsters working. You probably remember the sit com in 1965 - 1966. It was about a friendly family of monsters and their misadventures. It starred Fred Gwynne, Al Lewis and Yvonne De Carlo. It was a cute series. I played it  a very times and had fun. 

While Larry played with the pinball machine I played games. I did the Daily Challenges of Solitaire and Mahjong and event. The event today was Event: World Tour Mini of 10 games. It took me 42 minutes and 43 seconds, which put me in 20th place in my group. Then I played Angry Birds.

In the evening we watched two more episodes of Three Pines. Then I continued watching the 3rd season of Jack Ryan. Afterwards I watched a couple of episodes of Rockford Files. I ended up doing 28,000 steps, which put me in 1st place in my group.


No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear friendly comments on anything at all. Ruth