Pictures From Jan-Jul 2023 - It's All About Having Fun!!

Tuesday, December 13, 2022

Monday 12-12 Christmas Cards, Dance & Pinball

 

Dreary Day

It was a dreary day. It sprinkled on and off all day.

I started the day by attending Di Green and Terry McCann's Weekly C1 dance. This week Di and Terry were traveling so Di asked Ett McAtee to cover the dance. Ett got her computer problem solved and it worked great through out the dance. Ett called 4 tips with 17 participants. We just danced. When the dancers had problems Ett walked us through the move. Ett did a great job of covering the dance. I had a super time.

Larry spent the day working on the pinball machine. After wiring the buttons he assembled the machine. It is the first time we have seen it all together with everything working. We were able to play pinball just like you would in an arcade. It looks and plays great. While it appears to be finished there are still things that need to be done. Larry will still be working on it for some time but he is excited to be at this point.

Usually Larry does our Christmas cards but this year he has been focused on the pinball machine so I did them. I wrote our yearly letter and got the cards ready to mail. They were done before the mail carrier came by so I gave the cards to him. This saved us a trip to the post office.

Doing Christmas cards

 While waiting to mail the cards I saw a beautiful woodpecker on the power pole. 

Woodpecker on the pole

I played my games. I did the Daily Challenges of Solitaire and Mahjong. The event today was Event: Easy Street Mini of 15 games. It took me 44 minutes and 25 seconds, which put me in 31st place in my group.

In the evening we relaxed in front of the television. The new season of Midsomer Murders is available so we started watching it. Then I watched a Christmas movie on Amazon called A Christmas in Vermont. It was a cute movie starring Abigail Hawk, Chevy Chase and David O'Donnell. Then I finished watching the 15th season of Murdock Mysteries. I ended up doing 28,000 steps, which put me in 5th place in my group.


 


No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear friendly comments on anything at all. Ruth