Pictures From Jan-Jul 2023 - It's All About Having Fun!!

Sunday, December 18, 2022

Saturday 12-17 Getting the Minnie Ready for the Cold


We had another cold day, a low at 6:00 of 42 degrees and it got to 54 degrees. It's suppose to be getting colder.

Larry installed a couple of new pinball games, Guardians of The Galaxy and The Adams Family. You might think this is a simple process but that is not the case. Each game is different and must be setup individually. Some games are not too difficult but others are quite a challenge. All of these games are developed by individuals and while most of them do an amazing job on the game they don't do such an amazing job on documenting the installation and configuration. It took Larry hours to get the games running where he was happy with them. They are both fantastic games with terrific effects and sounds. Lots of fun to play. In the evening Larry once again backed up the pinball machine. 

After lunch it warmed up a bit and we went to the storage center to take the Minnie for a ride. They are predicting severely cold weather later this week so we brought it home to drain the water tank and water heater. The padlock on our storage door was getting so corroded that it was difficult to read the numbers to unlock it so Larry brought it along and cleaned it up. After draining the Minnie we took it back to the storage. Once it was back in the stall we plugged in the heaters and the battery charger.

I played my games. I did the Daily Challenges of Solitaire and Mahjong. The event today was Event: Spider Adventure of 20 games. It took me 3 hours, 53 minutes and 48 seconds, which put me in 11th place in my group. I played Angry Birds.

We watched YouTube videos.

In the evening we finished watching  A Private Affair. Then I watched Sleepless in Seattle. It's an old move but it's still good. I started to watch the first season of Rockford Files on Freevee. I ended up doing 26,000 steps, which put me in 2nd place in my group.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear friendly comments on anything at all. Ruth