Pictures From Jan-Jul 2023 - It's All About Having Fun!!

Thursday, December 31, 2020

Wednesday 12-30 Cold Wet Day


 Rainy Day

 

It rained steady all day, but not hard. It started out in the 60's and the temperatures slowly fell into the 40's. Along with the colder temperatures we had a strong wind out of the north. 

The weather didn't keep the squirrels or the birds away. The birdfeeder was busy and the bowls on the porch were also busy. At one point there were four squirrels on the porch. Today we saw two squirrels eating at the same time but not out of the same bowl. Larry had to chase a squirrel out of the feeder a couple of times. Its fun watching the wildlife in the backyard.

We attended Dayle Hodge's Weekly A2 dance at 11:00 for an hour. Today he invited Di Green to come and help call the dance. We had 48 participants. Dayle called the first tip, Di called the second and third and they both called the fourth tip. Dayle and Di did an outstanding job of calling and we had a super time.

I did my Daily Challenges and the Event: Two Game Tango Mini of 10 games (5 Klondike and 5 Pyramid). It took me 31 minutes and 47 seconds, which put me in 25th place in my group. I also played Mahjong games.

Larry has been making some fabulous cards of ladies on the Cameo. Three different ladies; Sunny, Juliet and Rosie. They came out gorgeous. He even had to make a flower for a couple of them. Larry has an excellent eye for color.

Juliet, Sunny and Rosie

Sunny

Juliet

Rosie

I did some housework. Then I worked out with the Gold's Gym for a half hour. We watched YouTube videos.

In the evening we watched a couple of episodes of Star Trek: Voyager. Then I watched the fourth season of Inspector George Gently. I ended up doing 28,000 steps, which put me in f4th place in my group.


     

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear friendly comments on anything at all. Ruth