Pictures From Jan-Jul 2023 - It's All About Having Fun!!

Friday, December 25, 2020

Thursday 12-24 Christmas Celebration


 Christmas Eve

 

It was a very windy day, which made it chilly.

I started the day out by doing my Solitaire games. I did the Daily Challenges and the Event: Easy Street Mini of 5 games. It took me 5 minutes and 48 seconds, which put me in 13th place in my group.

We attended Dayle Hodges Weekly C1 dance at 11:00. It was a Christmas Eve dance so Larry and I wore a red shirt and white pants. A lot of the other dancers wore red and green and Dayle wore reindeer antlers. Dayle did a super job of calling and everyone had a great time.

In the afternoon we went to Round Rock to celebrate Christmas with Louise. Louise did an outstanding job decorating her house for Christmas. For dinner I brought ham hock and beans and dinner rolls. Louise did the desserts, brownies, chocolate oatmeal haystacks and peanut butter cookies. After dinner we opened our Christmas gifts. We received a lot of wonderful gifts. While there I paid attention to Alice. We had a super Christmas celebration at Louise's house. 

 

Look at all the wonderful Christmas gifts


Alice having fun


Opening my gifts


Larry opening one of his gifts


Louise having a great time
 

We got back to the house at 9:15. We put our gifts away and relaxed. After Larry went to bed I watched a few episodes of Murder Investigation Team. I ended doing 18,500 steps, which was 5,000 steps away from my daily personal goal. I ended up coming in 3rd place in my group with 101,709 steps.    



No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear friendly comments on anything at all. Ruth