Pictures From Jan-Jul 2023 - It's All About Having Fun!!

Monday, December 7, 2020

Sunday 12-6 Bidet Seat and Going Camping

It was an exciting day.

I started the day out by playing Solitaire games, the Daily Challenges and Event: Two Game Tango Mini (5 Klondike and 5 Spider). It took me 58 minutes and 5 seconds to complete, which put me in 20th place in my group. I played a few games of Sudoku.

While I playing my games Larry was working on making more Christmas cards, these are Snowmen Carolers. It took him awhile because there were a lot of different color pieces to cut and glue together. There were not any directions but there was a video that explained everything step by step. The card came out outstanding and very cute.

 


Snowmen Caroler Cards

  After playing my games I cleaned the house and did laundry. 

 


Doing housework

The other day we picked the Minnie up from storage, the weather is going to be beautiful and we decided to go on a camping trip. After I did my housework I loaded up the Minnie for our trip. Larry made a reservation at Midway Park on Lake Waco. This is very exciting because we haven't camped there before.

Another exciting thing that happened today was we received our Smart Bidet toilet seat. It can be controlled using a remote control or manually and is heated. The remote controls the temperature of the seat, where you want the nozzle to spray, how hot you want the water and how hard you want the water to spray. I have used it a few times, it works well but it will take a bit to get used to using it. Larry installed the old heated seat in the guest bath.

 

Remote control for the bidet toilet seat

New Smart Bidet heated toilet seat
 

We attended two virtual square dances. The first was the Dixie Cups Club bi-monthly DBD dance at 2:30 for an hour. This week the club invited Ken Jordan out of Virginia to call. We had 20 participants. We saw our friends Mike and Brenda from Georgetown, they were dancing with Glen and Char. Ken called four tips and did a good job.

The second one was Loren Smith weekly A2/C1 dance at 7:30 for an hour and fifteen minutes. This week Don Moger joined Loren and helped call the dance. We danced three A2 tips with 30 participants. The third tip was full square material called by Loren, which I danced by myself. Before the C1 tips Don did a C1 teach tip, where he went over Flip The Line and Finish. During the two C1 tips we had 24 participants. We had a very nice evening of dancing to Loren and Don.

Larry did our weekly grocery shopping online and it was delivered at 6:30. When I was putting the groceries away I noticed there was Christmas bag full with items. It was a gift from Walmart. It had samples of items in the store. This was a very nice surprise.

 


Christmas gift from Walmart

After the last dance we watched football for about an hour. After Larry went to bed I finished watching the second season of Miss Fisher. I ended up doing 24,000 steps, which put me in 3rd place in my group with 184,134 steps for the week. LIFE IS GOOD!!!! 

  

 

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear friendly comments on anything at all. Ruth