Pictures From Jan-Jul 2023 - It's All About Having Fun!!

Thursday, December 10, 2020

Wednesday 12-9 Playing Microsoft Mahjong


A beautiful day at Midway Park

 

We had another beautiful day with the temperature in the mid 70's.

We spent the day hanging around the campsite. We walked around the campground a couple of times. Both times Larry walked for fifteen minutes and then I continued on my own. The first time was for an hour and the second times was for a half hour. While I walked around Larry enjoyed the sunshine outside in his chair and read. Over the last three days Larry read three books off his Kindle. I didn't do any reading. For dinner Larry barbecued pork patties.

This week the campground is not busy, it might be 20% full. Of course come the weekend it will be full. We are camped at the end of a loop, there are no campsites directly behind or to the one side of us, the closest camper is probably four sites away.

 

Camping at Midway Park


A beautiful fall day
 

In between the walks I played Solitaire games. I did the Daily Challenges and the Event: Solitaire World Tour of 30 games. It took me 1 hour, 37 minutes and 35 seconds, which put me in 9th place in my group. I did some of the Star Club games. I have been thinking about downloading the Microsoft Mahjong, just to change my game playing up a bit. I use to play Mahjong many years ago and had fun. I downloaded it this afternoon and have been playing it. It didn't take long for me to relearn how to play. I had fun.

 


 Playing Mahjong

I ended up doing 27,500 steps, which put me in fourth place in my group with 82,092. We had an awesome day at Midway Park.    

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear friendly comments on anything at all. Ruth