Pictures From Jan-Jul 2023 - It's All About Having Fun!!

Wednesday, December 9, 2020

Tuesday 12-8 Gorgous Day


We had a gorgeous day. The day stated out in the high 30's and reached a high of 74 degrees with sunshine. 

When I got up at 8:00 it was a little nippy so I decided to make biscuits for breakfast, that way the oven would heat up the Minnie. There's no hiking at Midway so we hung around the Minnie. Larry read and I did my Solitaire games. I did the Daily Challenges and the Event Easy Street of 15 games. It took me 27 minutes and 26 seconds, which put me in 14th place in my group. I also played some Sudoku games 

The batteries in my Garmin Vivofit fitness tracker were getting low, it just happens to use the same batteries as the tire pressure monitors for the Minnie so Larry had some with us. He was able to take it apart and change them out. One of the things I love about this fitness tracker is I don't have to charge it up all the time, the batteries normally last over a year but I don't think they lasted that long this time.

We walked around the campground a couple of times together. I walked a couple more times for 45 minutes. The second time I took pictures of the campground. One of the host's site was decorated for the Holidays. The walks were very nice.

The bridge that takes you vehicles across Lake Waco


A beautiful sunset on Lake Waco

Host's site decorated for Christmas

I ended up doing 27,000 steps, which put me in first place in my group with 54,558 steps.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear friendly comments on anything at all. Ruth