Pictures From Jan-Jul 2023 - It's All About Having Fun!!

Thursday, December 3, 2020

Wednesday 12-2 Visiting the Oral Surgeon

Smile and have fun

 

It was another cold day, it didn't get out of the 50's but in the morning it was in the 40's. 

I started the day out doing the Daily Challenges and the Event: Two Game Tango Mini of 10 games (5 Free Cell and 5 Spider). It took me 38 minutes and 54 seconds, which put me in 13th place in my group. After playing the Solitaire games I did some Sudoku games.

We attended two virtual square dances. The first one was Dayle Hodge's weekly A2 at 11:00 for an hour. We had 30 participants. Dayle called four tips. We had a great time.

The second one was Doren McBroom's weekly C1 at 6:30 for an hour and a half. We had a small group, 21 participants. This week Doren invited Di Green from the U.K. to come and help him call. It was 12:30 a.m. in the U.K., Doren and Di both called three tips a piece. We had a super evening of dancing.

In between the dances Larry took me to my appointment with an Oral Surgeon. I have a tooth on the lower right that has a cavity at the gum line. I had it filled a couple of years ago and during my cleaning a few weeks ago the filling fell out. They could try filling it again but it is so far down that the filling never did work very well. The other option is a root canal and crown, the last option it to have it removed and put in an implant. I decided to remove it and get an implant. Dr. Schafer agreed because of the location of the cavity. I'm going back in January to get it done.

 


While I was seeing Dr. Schafer Larry got the truck inspected and went to Lowe's to pick up a few things. When I got finished I went outside to find him. Larry ended up having to get out of the truck and wave at me before I realized I was looking for the wrong vehicle. We had drove the truck instead of the car. 

After the last dance we finished watching the third season of Warehouse 13. Then I finished watching the first season of Miss Fisher Mysteries. I ended up doing 25,000 steps, which put me in 4th place in my group with 79,035 steps.

 

Relaxing in front of the television

 

        

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear friendly comments on anything at all. Ruth