Pictures From Jan-Jul 2023 - It's All About Having Fun!!

Friday, December 11, 2020

Thursday 12-10 Minnie Inspecton and Back Home


We had a terrific Thursday with a high temperature of 74. It was very windy.

Larry wanted to get the Minnie inspected on the way home so before we left the campground he did a quick inspection of the lights and wiper blades, two of the overhead clearance lights were not working so he had to climb up on the roof, he removed the covers and wiggled the bulb around to clean the connection a bit and they came back on. They are a poor design and every year he has to get a couple of them to work.

We stopped at the Valvoline oil change place, we were in and out in just a few minutes. We didn't even have to get out, they had Larry turn on the lights, turn signals and step on the brake to check the brake lights. 

We were home at 9:30. We unloaded the Minnie and put things away. Larry setup the computer and we were back in business at home.

I did my Solitaire games. The Daily Challenges and the Event: Two Games Tango Mini of 6 games (3 Klondike and 3 Spider). It took me 17 minutes and 13 seconds, which put me in 13th place in my group. I played a few Star Club games. I did some Sudoku games.

Larry worked on making a few more Christmas cards.

In the evening we watched some YouTube videos and a couple episodes of Warehouse 13. Then I started watching the third season of Miss Fisher. I ended up doing 28,000 steps, which put me in 3rd place in my group with 110,160 steps.   

 

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear friendly comments on anything at all. Ruth