Pictures From Jan-Jul 2023 - It's All About Having Fun!!

Friday, December 4, 2020

Thursday 12-3 A Wonderful Day

 

We had a wonderful day. We spent the day keeping warm. The high today was in the low 50's. 

Early this year Larry installed a heated toilet seat in the master bathroom. When it's cold it is great. The seat has a light and a three levels of temperature (low, medium and high). We keep it on low. During the summer when it's not cold we turn off the heat. We tend to keep the light on, it's nice at night. Now that it is cold again I mentioned to Larry it would be great to have one in the second bath. Larry started the day out by installing an electronical outlet in the second bath by the toilet.

Larry decided he will move the seat from the master bath to the guest bath and order a bidet style heated seat for the master bath. During the toilet paper shortage earlier this year they were difficult to get. There are a lot of options and none are available locally so he will have to order one.

While Larry was installing the new electrical outlet I played Solitaire games. I did the Daily Challenges and the Event: Pyramid Mini of 5 games. It took me 14 minutes and 28 seconds, which put me in 18th place in my group. Then I played some Sudoku games.

We attended three virtual square dances. The first one was Dayle Hodge's weekly A2 at 11:00 for an hour. We had 25 participants. Dayle called four tips and helped the dancers when needed by cueing. It helped me out a few times by saying where I should be. We had an excellent time.

The second one was Joachim Ruehenbeck C1 dance at 12:30 for an hour. We had 35 participants. Joachim called five tips and did an excellent job. The dance was very challenging because Joachim calls faster than the other callers. The dance was a lot of fun.

The third one was Jeremy Butler weekly A2/C1 dance at 6:00 for an hour. Jeremy called four A2 tips and one C1 tip. During the A2 tips we had 18 participants and C1 had 17 participants. Jeremy did an outstanding job of calling and it was a lot of fun.

 


 

After the last dance we watched three episodes of the third season of Warehouse 13. Then I started watching the second season of Miss Fisher. I ended up doing 28,500 steps, which put me in third place in my group with 107,557 steps.

 

       

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear friendly comments on anything at all. Ruth