Pictures From Jan-Jul 2023 - It's All About Having Fun!!

Wednesday, December 2, 2020

Tuesday 12-1 Keeping Warm


 

The day started out with the temperature in the high 20's. At the house it was 34 degrees. It didn't get out of the low 50's. There was a wind out of the north. It was cold all day.

I started the day out by playing my Solitaire games. I did the Daily Challenges and the Event: Tri Peaks Mini of 5 games. It took me 9 minutes and 30 seconds, which put me in 13th place in my group. Then I did some Sudoku games.

Larry built a snow globe. The design was about 12 inches tall but he sized it down to a bit over 4 inches so that I could use it as a decoration on my Christmas tree. It came out very cute.

 

The snow globe ornament

We attended three virtual square dances. The first one was Dayle Hodge's weekly Plus with 30 participants. It was at 11:00 for an hour. Dayle called four tips. After calling the third tip Dayle did a singing call, which was very fun. We had a super time dancing to Dayle.

The second one was Di Green's weekly A1/A2 with 29 participants for A1 and 30 participants for A2. It was at 1:30 for two hours with a fifteen minute break between the sessions. Di and Terry called five tips per session. I danced the A1 session by myself and Larry joined in for A2. We had an outstanding afternoon with Di and Terry.

The third one was Don Moger's A2 dance with 60 participants. It was at 6:00 for an hour and a half. Don called five tips. We had a great evening dancing to Don.

The neighbor's lot continued being cleared. For the last two days three gentlemen have been working hard in clear the lots. They used a chain saw to cut the down trees into smaller pieces and fed the pieces into a chipper. Then the chipper put the mulch into a dumpster. They worked on the lots all day.

 

Shredding the trees

 

After the last dance we watched a couple episodes of Warehouse 13. Then I continued watching the first season of Miss Fisher. I ended up doing 28,000 steps, which put me in third place in my group with 54,009 steps. 

 

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear friendly comments on anything at all. Ruth